HR and Admin Assistant
CGI Interactive is looking for an enthusiastic HR and Administrative Assistant to join our team. This person will work as part of the Operations team and work closely with the Sales and Project Management teams.
As the HR and Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for creating and maintain a positive onboarding experience for all employees. You will also update and maintain employee information and play a critical role in assisting to create, implement, and administer programs and initiatives that support our culture and growth. This is a great opportunity for someone who has administrative experience and is looking to get into the HR field!
- Works with the operations team to coordinate employee benefit programs including but not limited to health insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, COBRA, FMLA, and other programs.
- Responds to employee’s benefit questions, resolves problems regarding access to or payment of benefits, orients newly eligible employees, and processes enrollment forms and change requests.
- Works together with the team to review coverage, services, and options available from insurance and other benefit companies to determine programs that best meet the organization’s needs.
- Reviews benefit plans for compliance with government regulations.
- Communicates benefit programs changes and updates.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs, assist with planning efforts for company events, and activities
- Assist with Massachusetts and out of state corporate registration, tax liabilities and payments
- Search and explore new processes and technology, ie, applications that automate the HR functions and policies
- Assisting with Accounts Payable entries, mailing of payments and Accounts Receivable invoicing and collections
- Assisting internal team with accounting and sales data entry and tracking reports
Qualities in an ideal candidate...
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and have a strong work ethic
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Outlook
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Entry level accounting knowledge is preferred
- An Associate’s degree is required; a BS/BA is a plus
- Minimum of two-years professional experience required.