Freelance Motion Designer
Our creative group is a team of designers, developers, and dreamers creating forward-thinking communications as presentations, videos, and web assets. We’re looking for freelance motion designers who are conceptual thinkers that live, breathe, and love design.
This is more than an animation role. The subject matter you will be working with requires the skill to understand technology and dig into information to represent how things work graphically. You’ll be working independently, and have collaborative touch-points with internal teams that include art directors, project managers, and other designers. If you’re able to imagine something from nothing and make it come to life, but can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
We’re looking for someone who...
- Is comfortable communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Has an aptitude for quick creative thinking with attention to detail
- Is self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Has working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator - experience in Cinema 4D a plus
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates solid skills in composition, color, light, typography, storytelling, craftsmanship and a variety of creative styles
Day to day you will...
- Work independently from your home office as an extension of our project team
- Create motion graphics and as well as work with video footage
- Craft beautiful details, while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa