Create concept ideas with unique themes, pen pithy headlines for social campaigns, and more.
Our creative group is a team of in house and freelance designers, animators, and writers creating forward-thinking presentations, videos and digital marketing material. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands and pitching ideas for new projects, we’re looking to add to our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be a conceptual thinker that can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical. Can cut through the noise to understand the most relevant points to craft into the project’s message goals. Someone that has a naturally curious mind and is looking for a career where learning about new technology fuels your day. Be ready to be challenged and inspired.
Day to day, you will…
- Create concept ideas with unique themes
- Pen pithy headlines for social campaigns
- Write copy with a focus on how to interpret technology topics into creative stories
- Learn the personality for various client brands and recognize how far to push the tone, while remaining professional
- Nurture different writing styles and pacing for video scripts (voice narration and/or onscreen copy)
- Understand of how far to push your writing without sacrificing syntax
- Craft visual copy and scripts for effective live and pre-recorded presentations
- Participate in creative meetings and internal reviews
We’re looking for someone who will…
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency internship/experience
- 6-12+ months of professional copywriting experience
- Interest in technology, computer sciences, engineering
- Portfolio that shows the ability to create and communicate original ideas
- Awareness of Business-to-business (B2B) marketing deliverables