Our creative group is a team of designers, developers, and dreamers creating forward-thinking presentations, videos, and marketing material. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands and pitching ideas for new projects, we're looking to add to our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you'll be a conceptual thinker with hands-on graphical experience. Someone that feels design is a passion and everything is a source of inspiration. You enjoy imagining something from nothing and making it come to life but can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to graphically visualize how things work. It's a big list, but we know you can do it.
Our main office is in beautiful metro west, 30 minutes from Boston, where the cost of living is still low, and it's easy to find free parking. You'll be joining an agency that has been thriving for more than 30 years, helping our clients communicate in new ways. So be ready to be challenged and inspired.
Day to day you will:
- Be working in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Create presentations, branded videos, and marketing assets for social media
- Craft beautiful details while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Have 1-3 years of professional design experience, preferably with a design agency
- Be able to design in different styles and brands without struggle
- Be well-versed in design techniques and tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator with MS PowerPoint and Google Slides a plus
- Be highly driven and a proactive self-starter
- Be detail-oriented: you're conscientious and don't make careless errors
- Have excellent communication skills sharing your design thinking with co-workers and clients
To apply, send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.