Our creative group is a team of designers, developers and dreamers creating forward thinking interactive experiences and thought-provoking graphics. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands and pitching ideas for new projects, we’re looking to add to our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll be a conceptual thinker with some serious hands-on graphical experience. Someone that feels design is a passion and everything is a source of inspiration. You are a master at imagining something from nothing and making it come to life. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to graphically visualizing how things work. It’s a big list, but we know you can do it.
You’ll be joining a digital design agency that has been thriving for 29 years working with brands that make the big agencies jealous. Our main office is in beautiful metro west, 30 minutes from Boston where the cost of living is still low and it's easy to find free parking.
To apply, send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Day to day you will...
- Work independently as well as in a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment
- Exercise your design skills by fluidly moving between diverse projects:
- Presentations in the form of PowerPoint, Keynote, and online platforms
- Theme branding for events
- Campaign web pages
- Infographics and eBooks
- Participate and potentially lead all phases of the design thinking process from conceptual, to strategic, to tactical, to implementation
- Craft beautiful details, while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa
- Collaborate with and inspire our client marketing and business leads
- Take charge and run projects with little support
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has 3+ years proven experience as a graphic designer working for B2B
- Is a strong visual communicator. You have a great sense of storytelling and the ability to understand our clients’ technology
- Is able to design in different styles and brands without struggle
- Is well-versed in design techniques, tools and computer skills (Hands-on PowerPoint and 3D is a plus)
- Has a professional portfolio that shows solid design skills that include exceptional layout and font use
- Is a highly driven and proactive self-starter. You’re confident taking on a task without much context and getting it done
- Is detail-oriented, conscientious, meticulous and proud of it
- Believes in collaboration. You feel comfortable taking direction and learning from others
- Has excellent communication skills sharing your design thinking and presenting to all levels of co-workers throughout all stages of design
- Has a bachelor’s degree in art/communication with three years professional experience