SR. MOTION DESIGNER
Our creative group is a team of designers, developers and writers creating forward-thinking interactive experiences and complex presentations for video, mobile and web. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands and pitching exciting ideas for new projects, we’re looking to add to a full-time motion designer our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a conceptual thinker. Someone that can imagine something from nothing and make it come to life but can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to find a way to distill the message into simpler marketing visuals.
You'll be working independently and in a collaborative team environment with the ability to understand how your actions affect other team members.
To apply, send resume and writing samples to email@example.com.
Day to day, you will...
- Create motion graphics and branded videos
- Lead the design process from conceptual to completion
- Craft beautiful details while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa
- Collaborate with and inspire our clients
- Provide team leadership with the ability to run projects with little support
- Provide team support regarding internal skills and tools
We're looking for someone who...
- Is an excellent visual communicator with a passion for design and the ability to craft stories
- Can animate different styles without struggle and is well-versed in motion and animation techniques
- Has excellent Cinema 4D skills, familiarity with Octane a plus
- Is highly driven and proactive self-starter: taking on tasks without much context and ‘getting it done’
- Is detail-oriented: you’re conscientious and don’t make a lot of careless errors
- Believes in collaboration: you feel comfortable taking direction and learning from others
- Has excellent communication skills: you share your design thinking and can present to all levels of co-workers throughout all stages of design
- Has bachelor’s degree in art/communication with 5 years of professional experience