Sales and Marketing Assistant
We are looking to add a sales and marketing assistant to our team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, be a natural at finding a way to engage with prospects and have a passion for social media and inbound marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to shape and grow a position while working as part of a dedicated and supportive team.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The day to day…
- Support the sales team by strategically prospecting new business opportunities and developing pipeline of prospects, clients, and projects
- Prepare proposals, SOWs, and estimates ensuring that scope is well defined, and expectations are established for a successful project
- Manage client expectations for all assigned clients and projects, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain Salesforce database with opportunities, prospects, and clients
- Maintain HubSpot and Salesforce databases with current list of prospects and clients
- Support CGI Interactive’s marketing efforts and monitor ongoing activities to provide quantitative insights around marketing strategy and implementation
The skills you’ll need...
- An organized mind that can keep track of details while keeping the big picture in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help you clearly explain a point in a professional, friendly manner
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot
- Social channel management: LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
Your experience and education...
- A college degree and a minimum of one year related experience
- Experience within a creative service or interactive agency is a plus