Our creative group is a team of designers, developers and dreamers creating forward-thinking communications as presentations, videos, and web assets. Servicing an existing client base of leading technology brands and pitching ideas for new projects, we’re looking to add to our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a conceptual thinker that lives, breathes, and loves design. Someone that feels design is a passion and everything is a source of inspiration. You’re able to imagine something from nothing and make it come to life, but can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to graphically represent how things work. You’ll be working independently and in a collaborative, team environment with the ability to understand how your actions affect other team members.
We're looking for someone who...
- Is comfortable communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Has an aptitude for quick creative thinking with attention to detail while balancing more than one project
- Is self-motivated, organized and accountable
- Has working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator - experience in Cinema 4D a plus
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates solid skills in composition, color, light, typography, storytelling, presentation, craftsmanship and a variety of creative styles
- Bachelor Degree in Art/Communication with two years professional experience
Day to day you will...
- Create motion graphics and as well as work with video footage
- Collaborate with the team lead through all phases of the design thinking process from conceptual, to strategic, to tactical, to implementation
- Craft beautiful details, while learning to keep the bigger picture in mind
- Continuously explore new tools and master new skills
- Learn about and support our clients’ brands and marketing efforts
- Work to become comfortable communicating with clients during kickoff meetings and presentations