JR. MOTION DESIGNER
Our creative group is a team of in-house and freelance designers, animators, and writers creating forward-thinking presentations, videos, and digital marketing material. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands and pitching exciting ideas for new projects, we’re looking to add to our creative team.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a conceptual thinker. Someone that can imagine something from nothing and make it come to life but can prove you have a head on your shoulders when you need to be more analytical. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to find a way to distill the message into simpler marketing visuals.
You'll be working independently and in a collaborative team environment with sensitivity to how your actions affect other team members.
Day to day, you will…
- Create motion graphics and as well as work with video footage
- Collaborate with the team lead through all phases of the design thinking process from concept to implementation
- Craft beautiful details while learning to keep the bigger picture in mind
- Continuously explore new tools and master new skills
- Learn about and support our clients’ brands and marketing efforts
- Grow your communication skills to be comfortable speaking with clients during kickoff meetings and presentations
We’re looking for someone who...
- Is able to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Has an aptitude for quick, creative thinking with attention to detail while balancing more than one project
- Is self-motivated, organized, and accountable
- Has working knowledge of the latest versions of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator - experience in Cinema 4D a plus
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates solid skills in composition, color, light, typography, storytelling, presentation, craftsmanship, and a variety of creative styles
- Bachelor’s Degree in art/Communication with 1-3 years professional experience
To apply, send resume and writing samples to email@example.com.