Freelance Presentation Designer
Our creative group is a team of designers, developers, and dreamers creating forward-thinking interactive experiences and thought-provoking graphics, servicing an existing client base of leading brands, and pitching ideas for new projects. We’re looking for conceptual thinkers with some serious hands-on presentation experience. You are a master at imagining something from nothing and making it come to life. You can understand technology and love to dig into information to graphically visualizing how things work. It’s a big list, but we know you can do it.
To apply, send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Day to day you will...
- Work independently from your home office as an extension of our project team
- Exercise your design skills by creating presentations in the form of PowerPoint, Keynote, and Google Slides
- Craft beautiful details, while keeping the bigger picture in mind, and vice versa
We’re looking for someone who...
- Has 3+ years proven experience as a graphic presentation designer working for B2B
- Is a strong visual communicator. You have a great sense of storytelling and the ability to understand our clients’ technology
- Is able to design in different styles and brands without struggle
- Has hands-on PowerPoint experience and is well-versed in design techniques, tools and computer skills (3D is a plus)
- Has a professional portfolio that shows solid design skills that include exceptional layout and font use
- Is highly driven and proactive self-starter. You’re confident taking on a task without much context and getting it done
- Is detail-oriented, conscientious, meticulous and proud of it