Business Development Representative
As a digital design agency with over 30 years of experience, we know just how dramatically sales has changed. But one thing has stayed the same, our clients trust us. They see our passion for our work, our dedication, and our ability to take an idea and turn it into videos, presentations, and other creative assets.
We are looking to add a Business Development Representative to our team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and be a natural at finding new ways to engage with prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to shape and grow a position while working as part of a dedicated and supportive team.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The day to day…
- Support the sales team by strategically prospecting new business opportunities and developing pipeline of prospects, clients, and projects
- Prepare proposals, SOWs, and estimates ensuring that scope is well defined, and expectations are established for a successful project
- Manage client expectations for all assigned clients and projects, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain Salesforce database with opportunities, prospects, and clients
The skills you’ll need...
- An organized mind that can keep track of details while keeping the big picture in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help you clearly explain a point in a professional, friendly manner
- The ability to juggle multiple projects with a “can-do” attitude
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
Your experience and education...
- A Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of one year related experience
- Experience within a creative service or interactive agency is a plus