Admin Associate (P/T, Temporary)
The Admin Associate will work closely with the sales and operations teams. This person will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, answering phones and directing calls, and other general office duties. This part-time role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced office with highly talented and creative team members, and is a self motivated individual with a positive attitude. Position dates: April 15th - August 15th.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Admin Associate position will include following responsibilities:
- Accounts Receivable duties including invoicing, cash receipts, and collections
- Accounts Payable transactions and reports
- Answering phones, distributing mail, and bank deposits
- Ordering and maintaining office supply inventory
- Preparation of internal spreadsheet for Sales and Finance
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Outlook, experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimum supervision