As an interactive design agency with over 28 years of experience, we know just how dramatically sales and marketing tools have changed. But one thing has stayed the same, our clients trust us. They see our passion for our work, our dedication and our ability to take an idea and turn it into videos, presentations, infographics, product selectors, ebooks, web pages and sales enablement apps.
We are looking to add a creative services account director to our team with experience in the visual communications industry. To be successful in this sales role, you should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, be a natural at finding a way to engage with prospects, and have a passion for selling creative solutions. As part of a dedicated and supportive team, your goal will be to increase business as you help shape value-based solutions for our clients.
- Identify and develop an interest within targeted accounts, manage the sales process, and ultimately bring the opportunity to a close
- Generate leads for new business through prospecting, referrals, and networking
- Propose solution-oriented recommendations for clients that align with our business goals
- Prepare proposals, SOWs, and estimates ensuring that scope is well defined and expectations are established for a successful project
- Ability to motivate, support and work within a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and grow business relationships at all the levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and Salesforce.com is required for client account maintenance and portfolio updates
The ideal candidate will have a B.A. or B.S. in Communications or a related field with:
- Two plus years of creative services sales within a design agency setting
- A proven record achieving sales targets