As a digital design agency with over 30 years of experience, we know just how dramatically sales and marketing tools have changed. But one thing has stayed the same, our clients trust us. They see our passion for our work, our dedication and our ability to take an idea and turn it into videos, presentations, infographics, and other creative assets.
We are looking to add an account director to our team with experience in the visual communications industry. To be successful in this sales role, you should be a self-starter with excellent communication skills, be a natural at finding a way to engage with prospects and have a passion for selling creative solutions. As part of a dedicated and supportive team, your goal will be to increase business as you help shape value-based solutions for our clients.
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategically prospect new business opportunities and develop a pipeline of prospects, clients, and projects
- Responsible for the full sales cycle within a fast-paced environment
- Propose solution-oriented recommendations for clients that align with our business goals
- Nurture relationships with prospects and existing accounts
- Prepare proposals, SOWs, and estimates ensuring that scope is well defined, and expectations are established for a successful project
- Ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to discover and grow business relationships at all the levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and Salesforce.com is required for client account maintenance and portfolio updates
The ideal candidate will have a B.A. or B.S. in Communications or a related field with:
- Two plus years of client facing experience
- Experience in consultative sales
- Experience within a digital design agency setting is a plus