As an interactive design agency with 27 years of experience, we know just how dramatically sales and marketing tools have changed. But one thing has stayed the same, our clients trust us. They see our passion for our work, our dedication and our ability to take an idea and turn it into digital experiences that build brands and drive business.
We’re looking for a leader; someone who takes pride in orchestrating successful projects from kickoff to completion. If you have a passion for process, can guide diverse personalities to positive outcomes and enjoy digging into details as well as managing overall project goals, you’re going to love this opportunity.
As a project manager, you will work with teams of designers and developers to facilitate digital sales and marketing tools for our clients. Whether you’re managing Microsites, Videos, Infographics, Presentations, eBooks or Interactive PDFs, you’ll take ownership of your projects throughout the entire lifecycle from client kickoff meetings, through to quality control of final deliverables.
The day to day…
- Serve as the primary point person for all assigned projects, ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage client and internal expectations
- Coordinate project teams comprised of internal and external design and development talent
- Manage simultaneous projects ensuring all work proceeds efficiently and accurately within scope, budget and deadline; balancing budgets, timelines, and resources
- Coordinate content sources; text, graphics, audio and video
- Provide status reports to all team members to maintain expectations
- Track, proof, test, and provide quality assurance against project goals, client brand, and CGI standards
- Maintain Access database with work-in-progress, and manage job related paperwork
The skills you’ll need...
- An organized mind that can keep track of details while keeping the big picture in mind
- Analytical skills that help you think through a problem and come to a fast, elegant solution
- The ability to motivate people with diplomacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help you clearly explain a point in a professional, friendly manner
- The ability to establish best practices for streamlining processes and proofing
- Leading large scale, high profile projects with a fearless attitude
- Juggling multiple, small scale projects with a “can-do” approach
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge of other project management tools such as Basecamp
Your experience and education...
- A college degree and a minimum of two years related experience
- Experience within a creative service or interactive agency is a plus